Attention all students- The Parker Drama Club is proud to announce this year’s fall play: “Nobody to Murder”. A convict is loose on the island of Nova Scotia, and the guests of the “Come On Inn” find themselves at his mercy! Come on out for a great night of humor and mayhem! The play starts at 7:30 at Parker Jr. High and the cost is $3 for adults, $2 for kids, and under 3 is free. Don’t miss it!!!
If you missed the sign up for book club, we are about to start our second book, so now is the time to join! Come down to the Media Center to sign up! You must sign up by next Tuesday!
Please continue to place your Box Tops in a ziplock bag or envelope with your NAME, GRADE AND HOMEROOM TEACHER listed.
Parker Junior High will celebrate Red Ribbon Week from Mon 10/23- Fri 10/27. The theme this year is: Your Future Is Key, So Stay Drug Free™. Activities and rewards will be provided by the Parker PTO. Please show your support and Parker pride by participating in the activities during the week. Homerooms will have the chance to earn Color War points for participating.
MON 10/23: Pledge to Be Drug Free Because Your Future Is Key!
- Sign the pledge banner in the lunch hallway during lunch and receive a snack.
TUES 10/24: Wear Red Day and Express Your Selfie!
- Have fun being decked out in red, red accessories, Red Ribbon Week gear, etc.
- Take Homeroom group pic for contest
WED 10/25: Orange is the New Red! Unity Day
- Wear orange in support of Unity Day: Together Against Bullying. United for Kindness, Acceptance, and Inclusion.
THURS 10/26: Dress for Success Day!
- Dress up in business attire.
FRI 10/27: Show Parker Pride in Your Stride!
- Wear Parker blue and yellow, Parker spirit gear, and accessories for the Walk-A-Thon.
- The top three Homerooms for each grade level that have collected $ for the Walk-A-Thon will win points for Color Wars.